August 8th – 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
August 9th – 6:30 a.m to 11 p.m.
August 10th – 5:30 a.m to 3 p.m.
Tickets are currently on sale online at midwestballoonfest.org
and area Hy-Vee locations.
Tickets start at just $16.50 for adults (15 and older) and $8.50 for children (4-14). Children under 3 are free. Family Paks (2 adults and 2 kids) $44 (save $6)
Multi-Day Pricing also available.
Buy early, as prices are more at the gate. Parking is FREE.
All events subject to weather.
- 60 Balloons – Biggest & best family value in Midwest!
- Special Shape Balloons – A 105 foot tall Elvis and direct from Belgium the most famous and ominous balloon of all, Darth Vader.
- Balloon Glows Nightly – Balloons inflate each evening at dusk and switch on their burners to create a glow you’ll not soon forget. Bring the camera!
- 5K Race With the Balloons – As runners and walkers make their way around The Legends to the Festival Site and back. balloons will follow from above.
- Elvis Tribute Concert – Elvis mania takes hold on Sunday afternoon!
- Live Entertainment – Nine bands, Heart of America Men’s Chorus, Trilogy Performing Arts, Rockin Rob and more…
- Balloons & BBQ – First ever KC Sanctioned BBQ Competition, Kids BBQ competition, Texas Certified Steak Cook-Off and a Winner-Take-All Backyard Grilling Competition, judged by local celebrities.
- Chefs Demo Competition – Learn special tricks of the trade from some of KC’s most popular and skilled culinary masters.
- Expanded Kidz Zone – More performers, bouncy houses, activities — ALL FREE WITH YOUR PAID ADMISSION.